Ad/Revenue Operations Professionals
Cleaner user experience.
Sustained revenue streams.
3 billion bad ads blocked in 2017. Let’s make sure your ads aren’t.
Tackle user complaints.
Ensure a quality digital user experience, across programmatic and direct ad buys.
- Curtail redirects, fake updates, auto-play audio and video, and more
- Identify and resolve malvertising by stopping only the offending tag or code, not the entire ad or upstream partner
- Block malware before it's served with our Media Filter tool
- Reduce recurring violations by building and leveraging a trusted network of digital partners
Drive monetization efforts.
Boost inventory value by controlling the end-to-end advertising experience, from ad tags and creative to landing pages.
- Ensure tagless, header bidding and EBDA environments are violation free
- Mitigate click fraud, bot traffic, data leakage, and unauthorized audience data collection
- Comply with industry standards and regulations for:
- Quality (IAB New Standard Ad Unit Portfolio, Coalition for Better Ads, etc.)
- Data privacy (GDPR, COPPA, HIPAA, and more)
- Security (TAG Certified Against Malware, Payment Card Industry/ PCI DSS, etc.)
Satisfy regulatory requirements
Access a centralized database of validated data tracking technologies active in the UK digital ecosystem. In collaboration with the UK Association for Online Publishing, the AOP Cookie Consortium:
- Identifies all data tracking technologies
- Complies a list of all executing vendors
- Provides the information you need to populate your Consent Management Platform (CMP) including:
- cookie name
- owner/vendor dropping the cookie
Three dimensions of digital risks. Checked.
We detect and accelerate the correction of crucial security, quality, and data compliance errors, by continuously monitoring all mobile app and website code – both first and third-party.
We continuously scan and detect all malicious and suspicious activity and encryption breaks associated with the code and content traversing your digital ecosystem.
Minimize malware outbreaks through our Malware Prevention solution, designed to continuously identify and alert on all malicious and suspicious activity on your digital properties.
Encryption breaks happen more often than you think. We keep encryption breaks at bay by scanning your owned code as well as third-party code to identify non-secure calls proliferating across your website.
From creative quality assurance--both pre and post campaign flight--to ad placement verification, our quality products evaluate the technical and visual elements to ensure they comply with your downstream and/or publishers’ policies and guidelines.
Creative and Website Quality Assurance (QA)
Our automated pre-flight and in-flight ad quality and website performance evaluation tool measures the entire digital experience to ensure your visitors enjoy a cleaner, smoother journey across ad tags, creatives, landing pages and other website content.
We provide proof of digital ad placement with our flagship Media Verifier® service that automates line item and life-of-campaign verification management for advertising campaigns.
By holistically scanning all code passing through your digital ecosystem, we not only identify real-time violations of your downstream partners’ data policies and guidelines, but also help you demonstrate compliance with government regulations (GDPR, COPPA, and more) and industry standards (PCI DSS, TAG, IAB Standard Ad Unit Portfolio, etc.).
Our platform continuously monitors digital assets from a real user perspective, unlike tag and consent managers, which do not monitor all code rendering a consumer’s browser experience. With Data Compliance, you can comply with national and international regulations such as GDPR, COPPA, and HIPAA and adopt industry standards such as PCI DSS.
Nothing less than continuous is sufficient for the digital world. Confidently demonstrate reasonable care through the only holistic solution that goes beyond static checklists. Our GDPR product identifies and tracks the activities of digital third-parties, evaluates compliance, and helps resolve violations.
What's going on at The Media Trust
Blog | Nov 20, 2018
Blog | Aug 30, 2018