Privacy + Risk Professionals
Visibility into noncompliant activity.
Reduced regulatory risk exposure.
1500 data breaches leaked 9 billion personal records in 2017. Let’s make sure your websites and mobile apps don’t.
Know your digital partners.
Minimize your digital compliance risks. Everyone is afraid of everyone's website but their own, including mobile apps.
- Understand how 50-78% (sometimes 95%) of executing website and mobile app code is from third-party vendors, typically unknown
- Regain control of your digital assets by identifying vendors, communicating and enforcing digital asset guidelines and policies, and measuring digital vendor compliance
Demonstrate reasonable care.
Codify and operationalize digital data policies with ease.
- Demonstrate compliance with various security and data privacy regulations (GDPR, COPPA, HIPAA, FERPA and more) and adopt industry standards (PCI DSS, TAG, IAB Standard Ad Unit Portfolio, etc.)
- Generate a credible audit trail of all digital activity and steps taken to remediate violations
- Mitigate the risks of penalties, hefty fines, and the ensuing reputational harm
Three dimensions of digital risks. Checked.
By continuously monitoring all mobile app and website code – both first and third-party – we not only detect, but also accelerate the correction of critical security, quality, and data compliance errors.
By holistically scanning all code passing through your digital ecosystem, we not only identify real-time violations of your downstream partners’ data policies and guidelines, but also help you demonstrate compliance with government regulations (GDPR, COPPA, and more) and industry standards (PCI DSS, TAG, IAB Standard Ad Unit Portfolio, etc.).
Our platform continuously monitors digital assets from a real user perspective, unlike tag and consent managers, which do not monitor all code rendering a consumer’s browser experience. With Data Compliance, you can comply with national and international regulations such as GDPR, COPPA, and HIPAA and adopt industry standards such as PCI DSS.
Nothing less than continuous is sufficient for the digital world. Confidently demonstrate reasonable care through the only holistic solution that goes beyond static checklists. Our GDPR product identifies and tracks the activities of digital third-parties, evaluates compliance, and helps resolve violations.
We continuously scan and detect all malicious and suspicious activity and encryption breaks associated with the code and content traversing your digital ecosystem.
Minimize malware outbreaks through our Malware Prevention solution, designed to continuously identify and alert on all malicious and suspicious activity on your digital properties.
Encryption breaks happen more often than you think. We keep encryption breaks at bay by scanning your owned code as well as third-party code to identify non-secure calls proliferating across your website.
What's going on at The Media Trust
News | Jun 14, 2019
News | Apr 03, 2019