Malware on landing pages is on the rise
Since March of this year, landing pages have become an important vector for malware. What was once a small amount is now on nearly 1 in every 5 incidents detected, signaling a pivot in malvertising tactics.
- Malware exclusively found on click-through landing pages almost doubles in the past two quarters
- Ad quality conscious industry players are increasingly blocking campaigns with malicious landing pages
- Expand ad quality reviews to include landing page malware checks
- Evaluate landing pages via Creative Click Through, Landing Page URL, or Bid Response
- Execute continuous scanning to catch landing page switches post campaign go-live date
Discover more by downloading the snapshot