More than 93% of companies are rethinking their digital strategy to protect brand safety
A big part of protecting both reputation and revenue revolves around digital security. A breakdown in trust between brand and customer has dramatic repercussions. This is why gaining insight into security issues, site performance, compliance, and other vendors in the digital ecosystem is critical.
When third-party code gets hijacked, your reputation and revenue take the hit
Digital security allows brands to protect their reputation and their bottom line by acting ahead on security issues and regulatory compliance. Not only that, our tools protect revenue and relationships by working with your digital vendors to prevent the same bad actors from cropping up again.
Ensure digital safety: 8 simple steps
Protect your brand safety
- Discover all the vendors that are in your digital ecosystem
- Identify unauthorized data tracking activity
- Make regulatory compliance, such as GDPR and CCPA, easy
- Ensure you have proper agreements in place and remove bad actors or competitors
- Pinpoint vendors that violate your policies
- Gain powerful business intelligence through our discovery engine
How it works
We get ahead with digital insights that help protect revenue. Our scanning
Scans of all code (1st and 3rd party) rendering content and potentially tracking information on a shopper device.
Leverages a vast Digital Vendor Network, allowing insights into the number of third-party domains, calls, downloads, and cookies dropped on customers via your site.
Reports based on 1000+ profile combinations based on device, browser, operating system, geo-locations, and behavioral indicator