Digital Risks - Ecommerce
Identifying, quantifying, and controlling 7 digital risks
That’s right, there are 7 crazy things that you’d never allow to happen in your brick and mortar environment that occur on restaurant websites and mobile apps. From payment fraud and slow response time to data theft and regulatory compliance violations, your digital attack surface is bigger and more dangerous than you think.
For ecommerce websites, the Digital Risk Management report reveals:
- 9% of executing code is owned by the restaurant
- 11% month-over-month domain volatility
- 2% of domains are considered high risk
- 203 trackers are present during each visitor session
Request a Digital Risk Scorecard
Digital attack surface vulnerability
Mapping and controlling client-side executing code is critical to digital risk management.
- Identify all code: This includes known/contracted parties and any fourth and fifth parties (hint, it’s typically 3-5X larger than you expect)
- Assess volatility: Measure code changes or “domain drift” for insight into unwanted code and vulnerabilities
- Document data exfiltration: Verify consumer tracking activity conforms to your company data privacy requirements
Go ahead, get your Digital Risk Scorecard today.