RISK LEVEL: HIGH
Based on your answers, your digital properties likely have vulnerabilities attributed to the unmanaged use of third-party code. This means that third-party code may:
- Put the security of your users at risk
- Leak end-user data such as product preferences and browsing history
- Increase latency and abandonment rates
- Slow down the performance of your site
- Violate regulatory requirements, i.e., GDPR, COPPA, HIPAA, etc.
To fix this issue and make sure your brand and reputation are safe, The Media Trust can help you:
- Gain significantly more visibility into the code that renders on user browsers based on their browser, geography, device, and other factors.
- Identify any code, cookies, and files from legitimate vendors that may inadvertently put your end-users at risk and put an immediate stop to bad actors spreading infectious malware.
- Understand the impact of third-party code on the performance of your website or mobile app, including speed and latency, which could have a negative effect on the user experience.