- All the third-party domains on your site.
- Who’s dropping cookies to get data on your valuable customers.
- What malware is potentially hurting your user experience.
- How to go beyond blocking to shut down bad actors that can damage your company’s reputation.
When you’re responsible for your brand’s reputation, you need visibility into the entire digital landscape. That includes ads, plugins, and other third-party code, which can all become Trojan Horses when hijacked by malware or viruses. You can’t fix what you don’t see, and the majority of this code is rendered on individual browsers based on device, location, the customer profile, and browser history. If your customers’ data privacy is breached, your company’s reputation – and bottom line – will take the hit.
How can brands protect their reputation if they only scan owned and operated code from behind their firewalls?
The first step is to uncover third-party code and cookies on your site, with a free Digital Health Check by The Media Trust.
Your Digital Health Check will detect:
- Third-party code executing on your customers around the globe
- Third-party cookies collecting data on your valuable customers
Our proprietary scanning technology uses 1000+ real-world profile combinations based on device, browser, operating system, geo-locations, and behavioral indicators to capture a true user experience in the wild. Request your Digital Health Check today.
Get Your Free Digital Health Check
Trusted by the world’s most recognized digital leaders
The largest, heavily-trafficked websites and mobile apps and their online partners rely on The Media Trust to safeguard the digital experience of billions of consumers each hour, every day.