What if you could block bad ads without sacrificing revenue?
6 million bad ads blocked every day means lost revenue for publishers
Serving and monetizing quality ads isn't difficult with the right tools. Media Filter, the market's fastest, most precise, and most flexible malware blocking solution, turns blocking into a revenue preserver. Media Filter makes it easy for publisher Ad/Revenue Operations teams to guard against malvertising, redirects/hijacks and ad quality issues so you can deliver a better, more rewarding user experience across websites, mobile web and mobile apps.
Guard your site. Secure your revenue. Enjoy your weekends.
Conventional blockers can't tell good stuff from bad. These shortcomings can cost you money. With Media Filter, you can grow your revenue by blocking malvertising and other elements that raise latency or degrade your site or app's performance. Best of all, Media Filter is fully customizable--you can choose or create blocking criteria based on domain, url, wildcard, regex and more. No need to worry about overblocking OR underblocking. Even better, Media Filter consistently outperforms competing blockers in speed--typically within 50ms. Sounds too good to be true? Sign up for a free 45-day and see for yourself.
Promote ad quality, don't block it.
Creating a virtuous cycle of ad quality, Media Filter safeguards all of your impressions--not a sampling--from bad and unwanted activity using the industry’s best, most precise data set derived from continuous monitoring of world’s most heavily trafficked digital properties.
Tackle potential ad fraud by identifying poorly performing digital partners and communicating your digital requirements or policies using our industry-first Digital Vendor Network. The 1500+ strong network allows you to connect with partners and enable automatic violation notification to every upstream serving partner, not just ones known to you.
Industry-leading features to meet your changing needs
- 1st party malware data set covering 20+ violation types, i.e., malware, redirects, popups, phishing, etc.
- Quality violations library, including IAB specs and offensive content, i.e., adult, drugs, weapons and more
- Extensive reporting by individual or collective domains
- Client-specific blocking and/or notifying script parameters, i.e., competitors, poorly performing domains, etc.
- Block malicious domains/subdomains/hosts with accuracy
- Supports creative wrappers, tag on page, or tag manager
- 3 steps to set up and go: enter domain, select trigger, enter replacement ad
- Simulator to see how code affects creative display
- Ad callback/passback logic
FAST and FLEXIBLE
- Algorithm built for speed, consistently outperforms
- Adjustable block list size
- Self-hosting CDN option
How it works
Supported by our industry-leading continuous monitoring of the digital advertising ecosystem and 24/7/365 operations team, our Media Filter:
Analyzes all executing code during page load on user device, i.e., PC, Tablet, Smartphone
Blocks or alerts on malicious and policy-violating execution attempts and requests another ad to be served
Notifies upstream partners of violations to stop violating behavior at the source