How do you identify sensitive creative before it violates partner policies?
Access to premium inventory is at stake
Your downstream partners are counting on you to flag potentially objectionable creative—failing to do so can cost you business. The Media Trust's Ad Categorization solution employs AI-human hybrid analysis to quickly classify creative at scale based on a wide variety of categories. The result is robust categorization and identification of sensitive material that is light years beyond advertiser self-classification.
Safeguard revenue through ad quality:
- 30+ categories cover every sensitive area from adult and provocative to medical and pharmaceutical to weapons and political
- Drill down to focus on categories most important to your business, or assemble custom ones
- Automate your creative review process and continuously monitor for policy compliance
- Isolate ads in the UI for further review, escalation or reconsideration
- Share policy violations with partners directly and offer benchmarks for improvement
- Customize notifications through API or email, tracking issues in real time
How it works
To categorize high volumes of creative, The Media Trust leverages top-notch AI bolstered by human review:
AI employs Optical Character Recognition (OCR) to decipher text within images as well as overall object identification
All results are viewed by The Media Trust's analysts, and a confidence level is applied to each category
Violations are flagged and client is alerted when images exceed confidence level