The Media Trust is on a mission to make the digital ecosystem a healthier, more valuable place for businesses, governments, and consumers. Working with the world’s largest, most-heavily trafficked digital publishers and their AdTech partners as well as enterprises, the Media Trust delivers real-time security, data protection, performance management and quality assurance solutions that help protect, monetize, and optimize the user experience across desktop, smartphone, tablet, and gaming devices. The Media Trust is an industry pioneer with 15+ years of history continuously monitoring the online and mobile ecosystem.
The Media Trust is seeking a highly motivated Senior Full Stack Engineer. The work we do requires high quality code in a large and scalable deployment environment, complex problem solving, understanding of Agile software development, and the ability to collaborate with a diverse group of people. We are looking for Engineers who want to be invested in the business and are aware of the impact their effort makes.
- Own all components of the platform (software and infrastructure). “Owning” means envisioning, designing, creating, building, and supporting.
- Lead the way – “Lead” means staying up to date with tools, trends, technologies, and frameworks industry-wide and sharing that knowledge in a meaningful way with the engineering community.
- Partner with Product Management to imagine, design, develop, test, and launch software that invigorates our customers.
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables.
- Adopt best practices in software engineering: design, testing, version control, documentation, build, deployment, and operations.
- Drive operational efficiencies and continuous improvements to development and test processes through investment in data-driven development, validation, and automation.
- Be proactive in identifying risks or concerns, providing inputs on corrective or mitigation actions with team and organization leadership.
- Improve and maintain our CI/CD infrastructure and pipelines.
- Drive platform-related tooling (logging, monitoring, alerting).
- Bachelor’s degree in software engineering, computer science or technology related engineering field.
- Minimum 8 years of experience in Full Stack Development, including UI, API, and Data Layers.
- 4+ years of experience in developing client-side/front-end web applications in React JS.
- 2+ years of experience working with Docker and/or Kubernetes preferred.
- Experience in API design, SDK architecture, and software lifecycle development practices.
- Experience developing and architecting scalable applications with large datasets.
- Proficient with relational and no-SQL databases like PostgreSQL and MongoDB.
- Experience developing applications with AWS and other cloud technologies.
- Multi-system Integration using industry standards such as REST, API, JSON, and microservices.
- CI/CD Pipeline toolset experience such as Jenkins, Bitbucket, GitHub, Gitlab-CI, Ansible.
- Advanced skills associated with DevOps and CI/CD workflow creation, modification, and implementation.
- Proven experience supporting complex applications in a large enterprise environment as per DevOps principles in an Agile environment.
- Demonstrable skills and experience solving deep, complex technical problems. Ability to think differently.
- Collaborative team member with excellent communication skills who has the ability to to write technical documentation effectively and develop run playbooks defining complex technical processes in a clear and concise manner.