At The Media Trust, Customer Success Managers (CSM) are responsible for increasing client adoption of The Media Trust’s service, maintaining strong client relationships and ensuring client retention goals are met. CSM’s partner with Sales and Client Operations to successfully onboard new accounts and retain clients and grow relationships within existing accounts through weekly operational and strategic consultation and curating formal business review presentations.
The successful candidate will be empowered to to maintain and grow long-term client relationships in Ad Tech and Publishing and ensure that The Media Trust is essential to our customer base. The CSM position is at the heart of TMT’s business, providing a unique link between commercial, analytical, and product functions. The CSM will have the opportunity to work collaboratively with Sales, Marketing, Product, and Digital Insights Teams.
The responsibilities are diverse and include, but are not limited to:
- Grow assigned accounts by ensuring The Media Trust is essential to their business
- Partner with sales on account retention and growth
- Act as the lead point of contact for all matters specific to assigned clients
- Ensure timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to client needs and objectives
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key client stakeholders
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Use Salesforce to manage client outreach and account coverage
- Use Domo and in-house reporting tools to track and analyze client performance trends
- Assist with critical requests or issue escalations as needed
- Be the liaison between customers and different parts of the company such as digital security, product, and operations.
- Minimum 3 years total experience; minimum 1 year of experience in a client-facing role
- Strong knowledge of the programmatic advertising ecosystem a must
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate, present, and advise clients at different functional and/or hierarchical levels.
- Self-starter with the proven ability to engage customers and find solutions to meet customer needs
- Excellent organizational skills, with a proven track record of successfully managing projects and solving problems
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to identify business questions, analyze data, draw conclusions, and develop actionable recommendations
- Demonstrated success in creatively addressing client problems and proactively finding solutions to problems before clients are aware
- A proven track record of forward and innovative thinking for driving business results
- Knowledge and experience with Salesforce, Microsoft Office required
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Experience with Google Ad Manager and Domo preferred
The Media Trust offers a collaborative working environment where growth is encouraged and nurtured. In addition, we offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package.
The Media Trust provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or genetics.
Disclaimer: The above description is intended to describe the general nature of work and level of effort being performed by individuals assigned to this position or job description. This is not to be construed as a complete or exhaustive list of all skills, responsibilities, duties, and/or assignments required. Individuals may be required to perform duties outside of their position, job description, or responsibilities as needed.