The Media Trust, the leading provider of Digital Asset Security, Compliance, and Safety to digital enterprises worldwide, is seeking a highly motivated, organized, and detail-oriented Product Manager to join our great team. The Media Trust enables the largest retail, technology, media, insurance, and travel companies globally to protect their consumers, themselves, and their bottom lines.
The ideal candidate will have experience in technology product development with a Cyber Security (and)/or Data Privacy/Compliance company. The role will define and build best-in-class digital asset security and data compliance products.
The candidate will manage and ensure successful development and a full release cycle of TMT products. The Product Manager will utilize Scrum and Agile software development methodologies within a fast-paced highly collaborative environment.
If you enjoy building products that surprise and delight customers in a team environment and want to be a part of the growing digital security and compliance sectors, then this role is for you.
- Translate customer challenges for enterprise and media clients into products that differentiate TMT
- Be the customer facing leader for your product lines with clients; launch products; derive feedback and insights from customers through face-to-face interaction and collaboration throughout the product development lifecycle
- Be accountable for revenue growth generated from successful product development
- Work with CISO, CSO and Data Privacy executives at existing and future customers.
- Drive and manage product roadmap via Agile practices and go-to-market strategy by working closely with marketing, sales, and executive leadership teams
- Be the product expert on customer demonstrations and manage projects while simultaneously setting, leading, and gaining alignment with key stakeholders within the company on product vision and strategy
- Demonstrate an ability to decipher and articulate client needs and mold them into successful, innovative solutions that surprise and delight the customer
- Work with the Product Owner to create detailed business requirements, epics, and user stories that will be used to shape product specifications and architecture
- Prioritize features by assessing their alignment with the broader product strategy and how they meet customer needs
- Routinely utilize and employ data gathering and analysis to discover new opportunities, monitor product performance, and drive decision making.
- Collaborate with Product Marketing and Sales to drive and execute product launches to market
- Analyze market trends and perform competitor analysis and research in order to drive strategy as well as pricing and roadmap
- Work with design teams and engineering to produce mockups, wireframes, and eventual prototypes to assess the validity and strength of a new product or feature idea
- Manage and drive results from user experience testing and gain crucial insights into how customers use (or don’t use) the product
- 5+ years of experience in Product Management at an enterprise Cybersecurity or Data Privacy company required
- 8+ years of experience in a product management role building SaaS technology products or managed services
- Experience delivering products to security and data compliance teams; in particular to CISO, CSO, and/or Data Compliance executives
- In- depth understanding of digital asset (Websites, Apps) security and privacy
- Experience driving products to explosive growth in customer base and revenue
- Strong understanding of one or more of:
- Web/mobile application security and relevant technologies
- Digital data privacy and data compliance for digital assets
- Experience working in an agile development environment and with Project Management tools, specifically Jira and Aha!
- Experience with business intelligence and data visualization tools like Tableau, Domo, Amplitude
- Experience with prototyping, wireframing, and UI/UX design and collaboration tools such as Axure, Adobe XD, Balsamiq, Mockplus
- Pending a firmer resolution of the COVID pandemic, some travel to conferences and clients will be expected.
- Undergraduate Degree preferred. Masters/MBA a plus.
- Experience leading products provided to Fortune 500 clients
- Experience in Digital Marketing and Advertising Technology a plus
- Experience in data privacy, and protection and consent management a plus
- Familiarity navigating large cyber-security and data privacy conferences such as RSA and IAPP
- Experience with database management languages such as SQL, MySQL, PostgreSQL a plus
The Media Trust offers a collaborative working environment where growth is encouraged and nurtured. In addition, we offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package.
The Media Trust provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or genetics.
Disclaimer: The above description is intended to describe the general nature of work and level of effort being performed by individuals assigned to this position or job description. This is not to be construed as a complete or exhaustive list of all skills, responsibilities, duties, and/or assignments required. Individuals may be required to perform duties outside of their position, job description, or responsibilities as needed.