Gold Shield is an industry-first program promoting comprehensive best practices for safeguarding the user experience in digital advertising. Top AdTech and media publishing organizations recognize that they can optimize their revenue streams by protecting both inventory value and the end-user experience.
The problem is that everyone claims to do this. But they don’t—sometimes publishers/AdTech claim the benefits of these services that are contracted by another partner somewhere further up the chain. With malvertising doubling over the past 3 years, it’s a fatal assumption that your users receive this protection.
Know you're working with a quality partner
Gold Shield mitigates the uncertainty associated with unverified security claims and showcases those businesses that truly care about the users visiting their sites and/or mobile apps. Program participants agree to adhere to a high standard when it comes to the advertising content that traverses their respective environments. They pledge to root out malware, disclose their authorized partners, and participate in continuous learning.
AdTech and publisher program participants benefits include:
- Brand elevation due to association with quality best practices
- Public, independent confirmation that your business takes user experience concerns seriously
- Identification as a trusted business in the Digital Vendor Network, 1,500+ of the most-used vendors in the digital advertising ecosystem
- Discounted (limited) access to the IAB Malware & Ad Quality course
- Participation in exclusive industry thought leader roundtables
Gold Shield program participants
The following organizations have agreed to uphold best practices
Program limited to AdTech and media publishers that can demonstrate their commitment to tackling advertising