Location: Mclean Virginia
At The Media Trust, the Technical Sales Engineer will support both our Product and Enterprise Sales teams and be responsible for all technical aspects of the sales cycle. They will contribute daily in ensuring our customers achieve full success when integrating our offering into their online ecommerce platform. As a member of the Product Team, you will work directly with the Enterprise Sales Team to support their direct sales activities. We will rely on you to be energetic, smart and a quick learner who thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
The responsibilities are diverse and include, but are not limited to:
- Participate in technical sales presentations to provide detailed descriptions of our service and technical integration guidance to our customers and prospects.
- Correspond effectively with customer staff, both technical and non-technical, to provide guidance on integration, troubleshooting, technical issues and questions throughout the sales cycle.
- Broadly understand our service’s technology to apply creative problem solving and value optimization to each customer integration.
- Use a variety of software tools to demonstrate optimal implementation to the customer.
- Liaison with our Sales team, Account Management team, Analytics team and Customer Success team to achieve a high level of success.
- A computer/technology related college degree with at least 3 years of relevant Sales Engineering experience.
- Exceptional analytical abilities.
- Confidence and skill to manage and prioritize multiple parallel tasks.
- Familiarization with Google Analytics is a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including the ability to appropriately tailor messages to different levels of management and stakeholders accordingly.
- Desire to work in a fast-moving technology company, working closely with Sales and Technology staff to facilitate solutions.