The Media Trust is on a mission to make the digital ecosystem a healthier, more valuable place for businesses, governments and consumers. Working with the world’s largest, most-heavily trafficked digital publishers and their AdTech partners as well as enterprises, The Media Trust delivers real-time security, data protection, performance management and quality assurance solutions that help protect, monetize and optimize the user experience across desktop, smartphone, tablet and gaming devices. The Media Trust is an industry pioneer with 15+ years of history continuously monitoring the online and mobile ecosystem.
The Media Trust is seeking a highly motivated Full Stack developer with experience in developing web applications, web application security and digital advertisement delivery. This role is responsible for the development of a product that evaluates billions of potentially malicious ads and URLs in real time. The ideal candidate will have extensive web-application development experience in a content delivery network (CDN). The Media Trust is a fast-paced environment where you will have an opportunity to collaborate and solve unique challenges.
- Participate in designing and reviewing architectural decisions and help define system requirements and/or necessary modifications.
- Test products, system architecture and design.
- Create and monitor system design patterns and tiered architecture.
- Enforce documentation, design standards and best practices.
- Solve complex problems with the team by applying best practices to the following:
- provide direction,
- mentor other teammates,
- and participate in code reviews.
- In-depth knowledge of the inner workings of web pages, DOM manipulation, iFrame sandboxing, browsers, website rendering, and AJAX-enabled UIs.
- Solid understanding of fundamental web service technologies such as HTTP and REST/SOAP.
- Highly desirable hands-on experience with writing web applications using PHP.
- Understanding of Data Structures, Algorithms and Design Patterns.
- Experience developing and architecting scalable applications with large datasets.
- Experience with non-relational schema-less databases such as MongoDB, Mean Stack, Express or Node.
- Proficient with Relational databases such as PostgresDB or MySQL.
- Experience developing applications in an AWS environment.
- Experience with AWS serverless products such as lambda, S3, API Gateway or similar technologies.
- Previous work with penetration testing, ethical hacking, and forensics is a plus.
- In-depth understanding of Agile development methodologies and industry standard practices and tools.
- Highly motivated developer with the ability to deliver in a fast-paced, self-directed environment.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communications skills.
- BS in Computer Science or Engineering field or equivalent experience.