The Media Trust is seeking a highly motivated, flexible, organized, and detail-oriented Senior UI/UX Developer. This role is responsible for the continued development of all the core products that The Media Trust has to offer their clients. The ideal candidate will have a good handle on UI/UX design and implementation for enterprise-grade web applications. This is a fast-paced environment where you will have an opportunity to collaborate and solve unique challenges.
The candidate for this position will be responsible of:
- Build detailed interactive mockups to effectively communicate business processes and their corresponding workflows.
- Convert business processes into easy to use, clean and consistent user interfaces.
- Connect UI components with server-side endpoints for data presentation and manipulation.
- Help product teams by defining, applying and enforcing uniform system-wide interface elements, icons, text styles, and terminology.
- Develop and test for correct and consistent presentation of the UI across multiple browsers and operating systems.
- Solve complex problems by applying best practices to:
- provide direction,
- mentor less experienced teammates,
- work with project business and system,
- analyze requirements and then execute them,
- and participate in code reviews.
- Enforce standards and best practices.
The candidate for this position must possess:
- 5+ years of UX design experience.
- REACT and LESS experience a plus.
- Experience in UI/UX development for enterprise and high-volume web applications a plus.
- Basic PHP and SQL experience nice to have.
- Experienced client interaction, communication.