Location: McLean, VA
The Media Trust is seeking a highly motivated, flexible, organized, and detail-oriented Sr Developer. This role is responsible for the continued development of all the core products that The Media Trust has to offer their clients. The ideal candidate will have a good handle on object oriented PHP, Restful APIs, and MVC architecture. This is a fast-paced environment where you will have an opportunity to collaborate and solve unique challenges.
The responsibilities are diverse and include, but are not limited to:
- Create and monitor system design patterns and tiered architecture.
- Testing of products, system architecture and design.
- Solve complex problems by applying best practices to:
o provide direction,
o mentor less experienced teammates,
o work with project business and system,
o analyze requirements and then execute them,
o and participate in code reviews.
- Enforce standards and best practices.
- 5+ years of object oriented programming.
- Strong background with LAMP Stack development environment.
- PHP development experience nice to have.
- 5+ years of SQL and relational database experience (postgres a plus).
- Comfortable with implementing design patterns and coding best practices.
- Experienced client interaction, communication.
- JQuery, CSS Design, React, Less, Java Script, AWS technologies nice to have.