The Media Trust is on a mission to make the digital ecosystem a healthier, more valuable place for businesses, governments and consumers. Working with the world’s largest, most-heavily trafficked digital publishers and their AdTech partners as well as enterprises, The Media Trust delivers real-time security, data protection, performance management and quality assurance solutions that help protect, monetize and optimize the user experience across desktop, smartphone, tablet and gaming devices. The Media Trust is an industry pioneer with 15+ years of history continuously monitoring the online and mobile ecosystem.
The Media Trust is seeking a highly motivated Full Stack developer with experience in developing web applications, web application security and digital advertisement delivery. This role is responsible for the development of a product that evaluates billions of potentially malicious ads and URLs in real time. The ideal candidate will have extensive web-application development experience in a content delivery network (CDN). The Media Trust is a fast-paced environment where you will have an opportunity to collaborate and solve unique challenges.
- Lead the design and development of the back end systems using serverless frameworks.
- Architect, design and develop highly-scalable architectures in an AWS environment.
- Work closely with the team to provide direction, define system requirements and conduct comprehensive code reviews.
- Help define test mythologies and execute test plans.
- Enforce documentation, design standards and best practices.
- Help customers integrate the solution into their environment.
- In-depth knowledge of the inner workings of web pages, DOM manipulation, iFrame sandboxing, browsers, website rendering, and AJAX-enabled UIs.
- Solid understanding of fundamental web service technologies such as HTTP and REST/SOAP.
- Experience developing and architecting scalable applications with large datasets.
- Experience developing applications AWS and other cloud technologies.
- Experience with AWS serverless products such as lambda, S3, API Gateway or similar technologies
- Experience in the digital advertising space (SSP, DSP, ad server, or audience data products) is a plus.
- Experience with non-relational schema-less databases such as MongoDB, Mean Stack, Express or Node.
- Proficient with Relational databases such as PostgresDB or MySQL.
- Highly desirable hands-on experience with writing web applications using PHP.
- Knowledge of software engineering best practices for the software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source code management (Git, SVN, etc.), build processes, testing, and operations.
- In-depth understanding of Agile development methodologies and industry standard practices and tools.
- Highly motivated developer with the ability to deliver in a fast-paced, self-directed environment.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communications skills
- BS in Computer Science or Engineering field or equivalent experience