The Media Trust is seeking a highly motivated, flexible, organized, and detail-oriented Software Product Manager to join our great team. The ideal candidate will have experience in technology product development with an Ad Tech company and/or publisher. The role will be building best-in-class security and compliance products for publishers and the Ad Tech marketplace. The candidate will manage and ensure successful development and full release cycle of TMT products. The Product Manager will utilize Scrum and Agile software development methodologies within a fast-paced highly collaborative environment. If you enjoy building products that surprise and delight customers in a team environment and want to be a part of the growing security and compliance sector, then this role is for you. This is a very exciting field and product to be working on; passion in technology is very important.
- Translate customer challenges for publishers and ad tech clients into products that differentiate TMT in the marketplace
- Be the customer facing leader of manager on implementations and provide insights on product development and improvement by feedback and insights from customers through face-to-face interaction and collaboration throughout the product development lifecycle
- Be accountable for to revenue growth generated from product development
- Drive and manage product roadmap via Agile practices and go-to-market strategy by working closely with marketing, sales, and executive leadership teams
- Be the product expert on customer demonstrations and manage several projects while simultaneously setting, leading, and gaining alignment with key stakeholders within the company on product vision and strategy
- Demonstrate an ability to decipher and articulate client needs and mold them into successful, innovative solutions that surprise and delight the customer
- Work with the Product Owner to create detailed business requirements, epics, and user stories that will be used to shape product specifications and architecture
- Prioritize features by assessing their alignment with the broader product strategy and how they meet customer needs
- Routinely utilize and employ data gathering and analysis to discover new opportunities, monitor product performance, and drive decision making.
- Collaborate with Product Marketing and other key stakeholders to drive and execute product launches to market
- Analyze market trends and perform competitor analysis and research in order to drive strategy as well as pricing and roadmap
- Work with design teams and engineering to produce mockups, wireframes, and eventual prototypes to assess the validity and strength of a new product or feature idea
- Manage and drive results from user experience testing and gain crucial insights into how customers use (or don’t use) the product
- 3+ years of experience at an Ad Tech company or Digital Publisher in Programmatic Advertising required.
- In- depth understanding of and experience in the ad tech ecosystem, specifically and ad serving and header bidding concepts and technologies, including ad serving, analytics, targeting, data management, , oDSP, SSP, DMP,RTB, Prebid.js, tag management DFP, GPT, creative wrappers, etc.
- 8+ years of experience in a product management role building SaaS technology products or managed services
- Strong understanding of web security and relevant technologies, like iIFrames, SafeFrames, and sandboxing
- Experience with web and network security threats and attacks, including script injection, formjacking, mobile redirects, session hijacking, clickjacking, drive-by downloads, etc.
- Experience working in an agile development environment
- Experience with Project Management tools, specifically Jira and Aha!
- Ability to speak to clients and at industry events
- Experience with data collection, extraction, and analysis and business intelligence and data visualization tools like Tableau, Domo, Amplitude
- Experience with prototyping, wireframing, and UI/UX design and collaboration tools such as Axure, Adobe XD, Balsamiq, Mockplus
- Willingness and ability to travel up to 10% of the time
- Minimum four-year Undergraduate Degree
- Experience in Advertising Technology
- Experience in Digital Publishing, Publishering Advertising and Content Delivery methodologies
- Experience implementing Advertising Quality, Data Compliance, and Security Solutions
- Experience in data privacy, and protection and consent management a plus
- Experience with database management languages such as SQL, MySQL, PostgreSQL a plus