The Media Trust is on a mission to make the digital ecosystem a healthier, more trustworthy place for businesses, governments and consumers. Employees of The Media Trust help fix the Internet, protect consumers from malware and data misappropriation, and enable digital commerce and media to be true to their mission while doing what is right for society. We believe that by leaving the World Wide Web a better place after each day of work that our efforts will result in a safer and better world for everyone.
Working with the world’s largest, eCommerce, digital publishing, and Internet technology companies, the Media Trust delivers real-time security, data protection, performance management and quality assurance solutions that help protect, monetize and optimize the user experience across desktop, smartphone, tablet and gaming devices. The Media Trust is an industry pioneer with 15+ years of history continuously monitoring and securing the online and mobile ecosystems.
The Media Trust is looking for a motivated Senior Executive Assistant/Chief of Staff responsible for managing and interfacing with the executive team, internal teams and external clients.
This mission critical and highly visible position will help ensure the success of the company as we enter a new phase of rapid growth. Your goal: To ensure the CEO you support is as effective as he can possibly be.
In so doing, you will manage all aspects of their administrative support and company wide initiatives. You will take on special projects and be responsible for following up with various key players and leaders within the organization and assist with cross department collaboration.
- Organize and maintain complex calendars; prioritize and coordinate a high-volume and ever-changing schedule and priorities.
- Coordinate and oversee travel arrangements, including all necessary documentation
- Communicate on behalf of the CEO, including handling highly sensitive and confidential material. Ensure all communication is tracked and responded to in a timely manner.
- Complete expense reports, manage company documents and contracts as needed.
- Liaise with internal executives & teams, as well as external business contacts to establish seamless communication.
- Build efficiency and effective responsiveness into existing operations and help define new operational strategies.
- Adding talking points to CEO’s direct report 1x1 agendas
- Create presentations and documentation materials for client and internal meetings.
Company Wide Initiatives
- Manage agenda, track attendance, and document meeting minutes & open items for executive team meetings, leadership team meetings and quarterly planning meetings. Follow up on open items prior to meetings.
- Responsible for managing and tracking the various departments' Objectives and Key Results (OKRs) working with the leaders of the organization to stay focused and proactively identify and address issues as they arise.
- Take on special projects. You will be responsible for managing tasks and gathering key players. You will keep moving the agenda forward finding solutions to problems that may arise.
- Follow up lead generation efforts by CEO.
- Assist in planning and managing a variety of company events.
Who you are
- You are a proactive problem-solver with a can-do attitude for whatever arises.
- You maintain full discretion, confidentiality, and professionalism.
- Proficiency with Google suite of products (docs, sheets, slides).
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, while multitasking and maintaining an eye for details.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid interpersonal skills and a collaborative work style.
- High level of professional maturity, integrity, and a solid work ethic.
You'll connect with us if you
- Speak up with radical candor
- Practice empathy
- Conduct yourself with the highest integrity
- Are thoughtful, self-reflective and always open to growing
- Approach your work like an owner
- Have a high and ever-climbing bar for excellence
- Always do things the right way, even when it’s harder
- Leave no loops unclosed