At The Media Trust, Customer Success Managers (CSM) in Sales are responsible for increasing client adoption of The Media Trust’s service, maintaining strong client relationships and ensuring client retention goals are met. CSM’s successfully onboard new Enterprise accounts, retain clients and grow relationships within existing accounts through weekly operational and strategic consultation and curating formal business review presentations.
The successful candidate will be empowered to maintain and grow long-term client relationships with ecommerce related accounts and ensure that The Media Trust is essential to our customer base. The Senior CSM position is at the heart of TMT’s business, providing a valuable link between commercial, analytical, and product functions. The Senior CSM will have the opportunity to work collaboratively with Marketing, Product, and Digital Insights Teams.
The responsibilities are diverse and include, but are not limited to:
- Act as the lead point of contact for all matters specific to assigned Enterprise clients
- Ensure timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to client needs and objectives
- Onboarding of new accounts
- Grow assigned accounts by ensuring The Media Trust is essential to their business
- Be the Subject Matter Expert on TMT’s products with clients and prospects in the sales process
- Be the client-advocate in the product development process to develop industry leading products.
- Represent TMT at industry events and help drive the public relations strategy.
- Ensure account retention and growth
- Use contacts in the industry to reinforce relationships in current accounts and help bring on new Enterprise business
- Use your ability to use data to tell a story - create metrics for what success looks like and best practices for utilizing our data
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key client stakeholders
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Use Salesforce to manage client outreach and account coverage
- Assist with critical requests or issue escalations as needed
- Minimum 10+ years’ total experience in a client-facing role and experience managing customers with ecommerce clients
- Deep understanding and knowledge of issues that face ecommerce sites—from security, data compliance, performance and marketing
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate, present, and advise clients at different functional and/or hierarchical levels.
- Understanding of how MarTech/Ad Tech impact ecommerce sites
- Strategic thinking, problem solving and decision-making capabilities.
- Self-starter with the proven ability to engage customers and find solutions to meet customer needs
- Excellent organizational skills, with a proven track record of successfully managing projects and solving problems
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to identify business questions, analyze data, draw conclusions, and develop actionable recommendations
- Demonstrated success in creatively addressing client problems and proactively finding solutions to problems before clients are aware
- “Entrepreneurial mindset” – ability to excel in a complex and rapidly changing environment.
- A proven track record of forward and innovative thinking for driving business results
- Knowledge and experience with Salesforce, Microsoft Office required
- Bachelor’s degree required