The Media Trust is on a mission to make the digital ecosystem a healthier, more valuable place for businesses, governments and consumers. Working with the world’s largest, most-heavily trafficked digital publishers and their AdTech partners as well as enterprises, the Media Trust delivers real-time security, data protection, performance management and quality assurance solutions that help protect, monetize and optimize the user experience across desktop, smartphone, tablet and gaming devices. The Media Trust is an industry pioneer with 15+ years of history continuously monitoring the online and mobile ecosystem.
The Media Trust is seeking a highly motivated and organized ScrumMaster to support cross functional development teams. The ScrumMaster will be a dedicated team member responsible for leading their development teams to accomplish delivery objectives aligned to TMT’s product strategy and corresponding roadmap. The ScrumMaster will lead their team using industry-standard Scrum principles and practices, including self-organizing, self-managing teams, focus on daily, iteration, and release goals and delivery objectives, and alignment to value-based outcomes. This person will work directly with engineering and product management leadership, the product owner and development team to achieve high customer satisfaction.
- Implement and enforce Agile and Scrum principles and practices, focusing on learning and continuous improvement
- Proactively seek opportunities to implement improvements to internal team processes.
- Lead teams to meet established Sprint and Release goals through mentorship and empowerment.
- Perform ScrumMaster responsibilities, including removing impediments and roadblocks, identifying and mitigating risks, resolving conflict, facilitating and training on Agile processes and leading continuous improvement efforts within their team.
- Facilitate daily stand-up meetings, backlog grooming, sprint planning, retrospectives and sprint review/demo sessions with key stakeholders.
- Facilitate the writing of user stories, acceptance criteria, and quality assurance activities.
- Use Agile estimation techniques for epics, features and user stories.
- Protect the team from influences that may interfere with the team's ability to deliver value.
- Assist the Product Owner in driving architecture improvements and refactoring as part of new feature development.
- Coordinate among internal customers to focus on and achieve company-wide goals.
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM), Professional Scrum Master (PSM) or Agile Certified Practitioner (ACP)
- Demonstrated experience as ScrumMaster or Product Owner using Agile development methodologies and processes on actual project/program engagements for a software development team
- Experience acting as an Agile Coach that instructed and mentored teams in agile practices
- Experience with burndown techniques, velocity tracking
- Experience with assisting the Product Owner in prioritizing externally found bugs with existing product strategy and new feature requests
- Proficient user of Jira, Confluence and Aha
- Knowledge of other agile approaches such as Kanban
- Ability to analyze and think quickly and to resolve conflict
- Strong written and verbal communication, interpersonal and mentoring skills
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment
- Self-motivated and able to stay focused in the middle of distraction
- Excellent relationship building skills and sound interpersonal skills, maintaining a high level of professionalism
- BS of Computer Science or related field