Location: Mclean Virginia
At The Media Trust, the Sales Coordinator/Business Analyst will assist Sales team in driving new revenue and be responsible for aiding in all aspects of the sales cycle. The ideal candidate would be a passionate and driven self-starter with attention to detail and customer focus. You will be working with the sales team in the exciting area of cyber security and helping our business grow.
The responsibilities are diverse and include, but are not limited to:
- Work with the sales team to help with prospecting strategies
- Work to mine, find and track sales leads
- Generate sales reports
- Aid in every aspect of the sales cycle to help grow the business
- Ensure sales process completion by assisting with sales orders
- Support the sales department in promoting company products and services
- Assist with preparations for trade shows and conventions
- Develop presentations and proposal templates
- Show the ability to adapt and learn new techniques and skill sets when required
- Work with our Sales, Operations and Customer Success teams to ensure proper workflow
- Work with other departments to help build products that meet customer needs
- College degree required.
- A BA/BS degree in business, computer/technology related college preferred.
- Desire to work in a fast-moving technology company, working closely with team members to facilitate solutions.
- Deep knowledge of Google Docs, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Salesforce.com
- Exceptional analytical abilities.
- Confidence and skill to manage and prioritize multiple parallel tasks.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including the ability to appropriately tailor messages to different levels of management and stakeholders accordingly.
- Multitask and communicate well with individuals of all backgrounds