The Media Trust is on a mission to make the digital ecosystem a healthier, more valuable place for businesses, governments and consumers. Working with the world’s largest, most-heavily trafficked digital publishers and their AdTech partners as well as enterprises, The Media Trust delivers real-time security, data protection, performance management and quality assurance solutions that help protect, monetize and optimize the user experience across desktop, smartphone, tablet and gaming devices. The Media Trust is an industry pioneer with 15+ years of history continuously monitoring the online and mobile ecosystem.
The Media Trust is seeking a highly motivated Product Manager with domain knowledge in the areas of vendor management and/or security, particularly for Enterprise. The Media Trust is a fast-paced environment where you will have an opportunity to collaborate and solve unique challenges.
- Manage several projects while simultaneously setting, leading, and gaining alignment with key stakeholders within the company on product vision and strategy
- Demonstrate an ability to decipher and articulate potentially ambiguous client needs and mold them into successful, innovative solutions that surprise and delight the customer
- Work with the Product Owner to create detailed business requirements, epics, and user stories that will be used to shape product specifications and architecture
- Prioritize features by assessing their alignment with the broader product strategy and initiatives
- Routinely utilize and employ data gathering and analysis to discover new opportunities, monitor product performance, and drive decision making.
- Participate as a key contributor in all phases of product development, from discovery to launch
- Drive and manage product roadmap and go-to-market strategy by working closely with marketing, sales, and executive leadership teams
- Collaborate with marketing and other key stakeholders to drive and execute product launches to market
- Derive feedback and insights from customers through face-to-face interaction and collaboration throughout the product development lifecycle
- Serve as the intermediary between engineering and senior leadership and other non-technical stakeholders with the ability to break down and translate highly technical information into layman terms and vice versa
- Analyze market trends and perform competitor analysis and research in order to drive strategy as well as pricing and roadmap
- Drive high-level strategic initiatives and execution while possessing a willingness to dig into the weeds, when necessary
- Work with design teams and engineering to produce mockups, wireframes, and eventual prototypes to assess the validity and strength of a new product or feature idea
- Manage and drive results from user experience testing and gain crucial insights into how customers use (or don’t use) the product
- BS in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Engineering or similar degree
- 5+ years of experience in a product management role building SaaS technology products or managed services
- 2+ years experience working with Web and Mobile Application, Network, OS or System security SaaS solutions a plus
- Strong familiarity with the ad tech ecosystem and concepts, including ad serving, analytics, targeting, DSP, SSP, DMP, etc.
- Experience with ad serving technologies, including RTB, Prebid.js, DFP, GPT, creative wrappers, etc.
- Strong understanding of web security and relevant technologies, like IFrames, SafeFrames, sandboxing, vulnerability scanning, WAF, etc.
- Experience with web and network security threats and attacks, including script injection, formjacking, mobile redirects, session hijacking, clickjacking, drive-by downloads, etc.
- Experience working in an agile development environment
- Experience with Project Management tools, specifically Jira and Aha!
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong creative and critical thinking abilities
- Experience with data collection, extraction, and analysis and business intelligence and data visualization tools like Tableau, Domo, Amplitude
- Experience with prototyping, wireframing, and UI/UX design and collaboration tools such as Axure, Adobe XD, Balsamiq, Mockplus
- Experience with Microsoft Office 365 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) or G Suite (Google Docs, Google Sheets, Google Slides, Google Forms)
- Willingness and ability to travel up to 10% of the time
- Master’s Degree or MBA preferred
- Experience with machine learning, deep learning, and predictive modeling and analytics
- Experience in digital third party risk management
- Experience in data privacy and protection
- Experience with regulatory compliance, such as CCPA and GDPR
- Experience with database management languages such as SQL, MySQL, PostgreSQL