This position is part of The Media Trust’s Client Operations DVRM Product Delivery team. As a Product Delivery Analyst, you will work closely with other members of the Ops Delivery team to thoroughly review, understand, and deliver accurate and timely Enterprise Client information. Candidate must be comfortable working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
The responsibilities are diverse and include, but are not limited to:
- Use TMT’s internal applications and programs to setup, monitor and generate client specific information for internal and external consumption.
- Analyze customer web site and performance activity collected as part of TMT services to understand the data, correlate trends, and patterns that relate to client’s data (cookies, domains, vendors, java script).
- Use the information gathered to generate custom and canned reports to help showcase insightful client information.
- Use the information gathered to help the client identify risks and potential vulnerabilities.
- Regularly deliver reports and client data to both internal and external customers (email, comm center, other).
- Partner with other members of the Ops Delivery team, SME and CSM to develop and deliver high-quality work output.
- Become fully proficient analyzing HAR and Call Chain scan information.
- Recognize when extra time is required to complete a project and be willing to put in the hours.
- Continuously work to improve the quality of information presented and streamline regular work processes.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Detail oriented and comfortable managing multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Proficiency using MS Office and Google suite applications.
- Analytical thinker and has excellent problem solving skills.
- Quick learner to new and emerging technology.
- Proficiency with using current web browsers (Chrome, Firefox primarily).
- Desired: Familiarity with web based add ons and tools, Developer toolbar, Advertising ecosystem.
- Enjoys working independently and can perform at high-levels in a fast-paced environment.