The Media Trust is on a mission to make the digital ecosystem a healthier, more trustworthy place for businesses, governments and consumers. Employees of The Media Trust must desire to help fix the Internet, protect consumers from malware and data misappropriation, and enable digital commerce and media to be true to their mission while doing what is right for society. We believe that by leaving the World Wide Web a better place after each day of work that our efforts will result in a safer and better world for everyone.
Working with the world’s largest, eCommerce, digital publishing, and Internet technology companies, the Media Trust delivers real-time security, data protection, performance management and quality assurance solutions that help protect, monetize and optimize the user experience across desktop, smartphone, tablet and gaming devices. The Media Trust is an industry pioneer with 15+ years of history continuously monitoring and securing the online and mobile ecosystems.
The Office Manager will organize and coordinate office administration and procedures, in order to ensure organizational effectiveness and efficiency. Energetic professional who doesn't mind wearing multiple hats. Experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks and able to work independently with little or no supervision. Well organized, flexible and enjoy administrative challenges.
Candidates must be extremely resourceful and able to deal with ambiguity while maintaining confidentially and discretion. They must possess solid problem-solving skills, strong attention to detail, be able to work effectively under pressure. They must work successfully in a team environment supporting executives and employees at all levels, build effective working relationships inside and outside the group, and accommodate working styles and perspectives of diverse individuals.
- Align with The Media Trust objective to improve the security and trustworthiness of the Digital Ecosystem.
- Be the face of the company to internal and external clients
- Greet visitors and direct them to the appropriate offices
- Do whatever it takes to ensure employees are able to work
- Point person for maintenance requests, mailing, shipping, supplies, equipment, bills and errands
- Overseeing keeping office clean/clear clutter etc
- Initiate, prepare, and complete purchase orders for office equipment and supplies
- Conduct clerical duties, including filing, answering phone calls, responding to emails and preparing documents
- Prepare and review correspondence and reports
- Coordinate project deliverables
- Perform accounting tasks, including invoicing and budget tracking
- Provide administrative support for multiple teams
- Coordinate with IT on all office equipment
- Tech savvy to set up laptops/desktops and Mobile Phones
- Maintain group aliases, vendor management, calendar management, coordinating and scheduling meetings, and special projects
- Office security logs, ensuring everyone have access to office, relationship with building
- Event planning
- Maintain client and vendor contract databases
- 5+ years’ experience working in a professional IT office setting supporting executives and all personnel
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience working at technology company, start up, or similar fast paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong knowledge of Google Suite and MS products
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize projects
- Customer-service oriented
- Able to complete complex administrative tasks with minimal supervision