Got some marketing campaign experience but looking to refine it? The Media Trust has the position for you. As the Marketing Campaign Associate you will be a key player in The Media Trust’s holistic marketing strategy by creating, deploying and measuring outreach efforts to our existing customer base and support expansion into new markets. Reporting to the VP of Marketing and working closely with a cross-department team of stakeholders, the Marketing Campaign Associate is a junior-level position supporting lead generation, customer communications, digital campaigns, social marketing and analytics activities. You will be executing world-class integrated campaigns to scale our marketing reach and partner with our sales team to drive pipeline development and revenue.
The Media Trust provides a unique perspective on digital security by helping enterprises “know what they don’t know” about their websites & mobile apps. Our mission is to fix the internet by creating better (enterprise) digital ecosystems which help secure and protect the world’s largest, most heavily trafficked online and mobile properties accessed by everyday consumers, e.g., media, ecommerce, travel, automotive and finance industries. If you’re a go-getter looking to expand your digital marketing experience in the technology arena, then you just might be what we want.
- Create, deploy and manage execution of integrated campaigns to drive revenue, generate sales pipeline, and expand our marketing reach
- Manage activity calendar, write campaign emails, and organize content distribution aligned to campaign themes including supporting the development of ebooks, white papers, webinars, and blogs
- Create consistent and holistic experiences using messaging, content, digital tactics.
- Support the development of messaging, differentiators and product-related content including articles/ blogs, website copy, presentation decks, marketing sheets, infographics, event materials/displays
- Use CRM software, Marketing Automation suites, SEMRush, Google Analytics, and Google Adwords to inform strategic content development
- Measure and evaluate the outcomes of ongoing marketing efforts and projects to better structure future initiatives; create a reporting cadence and help identify trends
- Research, evaluate, help plan and arrange logistics for industry and community events including trade shows, conferences and meetings
- Create, execute, and manage social media tactics, including developing and implementing procedures to identify promotional needs
- 2-4 years of full-time direct marketing experience in high-growth organizations using a variety of channels including email, social, direct email, etc.
- Multi-Channel marketer: Working knowledge of most/all marketing channels and vehicles including website, email, social, blogs, webinars
- Experience with marketing and sales platforms: Drupal, Salesforce, Pardot, Google AdWords and Google Analytics
- Superior written and verbal communications skills
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to work effectively in a collaborative, but fast-paced environment as well as with cross-functional teams
- Ability to manage a high volume of projects simultaneously
- Results-oriented, self-motivated, high-energy and diligent work ethic with extreme attention to details
- Design skills and InDesign experience a plus
- Passion for technology and strong domain expertise in cloud computing, DevOps, IT automation, cybersecurity, or digital advertising a plus
- Experience with consumer products, preferably technology devices and consumer subscription services a plus
Education: BA/BS in a related discipline (Marketing, Communications, Digital technologies)
Must be able to work out of McLean, Virginia with occasional travel.