The Media Trust is on a mission to make the digital ecosystem a healthier, more valuable place for businesses, governments and consumers. Working with the world’s largest, most-heavily trafficked digital publishers and their AdTech partners as well as enterprises, The Media Trust delivers real-time security, data protection, performance management and quality assurance solutions that help protect, monetize and optimize the user experience across desktop, smartphone, tablet and gaming devices. The Media Trust is an industry pioneer with 15+ years of history continuously monitoring the online and mobile ecosystem.
The Media Trust is seeking a highly motivated Jr Product Manager/Business Analyst to support the Product Team. The Media Trust is a fast-paced environment where you will have an opportunity to collaborate and solve unique challenges.
- Undertake product discovery research and perform industry and competitor analysis in order to identify areas for product improvement and innovation
- Support sales staff by addressing product-related issues and questions from customers
- Work with sales, marketing, engineering, and other stakeholders to provide support for the following product management tasks:
- Preparing and delivering new product and feature presentations and demonstrations
- Writing technical user guides, product playbook and requirements documents, product release notes, etc.
- Creating mockups and wireframes
- Plan, develop and implement product marketing strategies, collateral, and other publications
- Gather technical product specifications and socialize with engineering in order to determine risks, action items, and roadblocks
- Identify opportunities to automate processes and functions within the product as well as the broader organization
- Support in developing product pricing and marketing strategies to achieve sales and business objectives.
- Attend conferences, seminars, and workshops to maintain a firm grasp on the evolving competitive landscape in order to identify potential opportunities
- Coordinate and maintain communication with relevant stakeholders regarding internal product service desk desks requests including but not limited to bugs, new feature requests and enhancements, reporting, etc.
- Assist the product team in removing roadblocks and other obstacles that get in the way of helping the team deliver faster results
- Perform competitive analysis of other products in the market
- Serve as the go-to resource for internal stakeholders when it comes to the intricacies or mechanics of the product
- Stay up-to-date and knowledgeable on developments in the industry and new technologies that could support or improve the product
- 3+ years experience working in a product management or agile development role building SaaS technology products or managed services
- 2+ years experience working with Web and Mobile Application, Network, OS or System security SaaS solutions a plus
- Experience with Project Management tools, specifically Jira and Aha!
- Experience with data collection, extraction, and analysis and business intelligence and data visualization tools like Tableau, Domo, Amplitude
- Experience with prototyping, wireframing, and UI/UX design and collaboration tools such as Axure, Adobe XD, Balsamiq, Mockplus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong creative and critical thinking abilities
- Strong background in or understanding of business, marketing, sales