The responsibilities are diverse and include, but are not limited to:
- Perform web traffic data setup, capture and scan analysis as part of web application processes using TMT systems.
- Work with technical engineers to recommend process improvements and automation opportunities related to JavaSrcipt scan, classification and reporting.
- Assist with developing and delivering recommendations to the clients on how to improve the security posture of their website.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and advanced ability to present complicated concepts to clients without a technical background.
- Capable of managing multiple competing priorities while achieving the desired project/deliverable outcomes.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced organization.
- Ability to work independently to solve complex issues as well as within a team structured environment.
- Proficiency in using MS Office-type software applications for documentation, reporting, and presentation.
- Applicants selected will be subject to a background check.