The Media Trust is seeking a highly motivated, organized, and detail-oriented Director of Digital Risk & Compliance for Ecommerce Sites. The ideal candidate for this role will be the definitive source of knowledge on digital security and compliance for The Media Trust ecommerce customers. He or she will be the expert that engages customers around digital risk and will apply their expertise to solve client issues in digital asset security, data compliance and performance issues.
The candidate for this position must:
- Have the ability to understand, articulate, and help champion best practices in digital asset risk for customers that have a major ecommerce presence
- Be an expert resource on digital risk for customers, helping them to understand how third party code identified by The Media Trust impacts their customers.
- Distill complex data and simplify the story into actionable results that customers can use to lower risk and increase performance on their sites.
- Be able to present digital risk to executive level and sophisticated security/compliance professionals.
- Provide guidance on product features and enhancements that will help shape the product roadmap.
- Attend trade shows, workshops, and engage customers directly to showcase The Media Trust's expertise in digital risk and provide actionable intelligence to the Product and Engineering Teams
- Provide Quarterly market updates to the Executive team on larger industry trends.
- Be the company resource for industry security and compliance issues.
- In-depth knowledge of digital asset security and/or data compliance on large ecommerce sites
- 7+ years experience in product, digital security or data compliance/analytics at Retail, Hospitality or ecommerce sites
- Seen as a strategic resource within your current organization on digital commerce strategy.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills in order to be able to engage customers and speak at industry events.
- Experienced in client interaction and sales.
- Detail oriented and comfortable managing multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Analytical thinker and has excellent problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal skills with which to drive thought leadership in the industry via blogs, interviews, videos etc.
- Driven with self-initiative.
- Bachelor’s degree