At The Media Trust, Customer Success Managers (CSM) are responsible for increasing client adoption of The Media Trust’s service, maintaining strong client relationships, and ensuring client retention goals are met.
CSM’s will partner with Sales and Client Operations to successfully onboard new accounts and retain and grow sales revenue within existing accounts. The primary focus of this role is to maintain and grow long-term client revenues in support of the overall success of the company.
The responsibilities are diverse and include, but are not limited to:
- Act as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to assigned clients
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to client needs and objectives
- Identify and grow opportunities within accounts and collaborate with sales teams to ensure growth attainment
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key client stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Use Salesforce to plan and manage client outreach and account coverage
- Assist with critical requests or issue escalations as needed
- Bachelor’s degree required, however degrees in in advertising, business management, marketing, communications, public relations, and e-commerce are preferred
- 5+ years’ total experience; 3+ years’ experience in a client-facing role
- Proven track record of successfully managing projects and solving problems
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate, present, and advise clients at different functional and/or hierarchical levels.
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to identify business questions, analyze data, draw conclusions, and develop actionable recommendations
- Demonstrated success in addressing client problems creatively as well as to proactively find solutions to problems of which clients are unaware
- A proven track record of forward and innovative thinking for driving business results
The Media Trust offers a collaborative working environment where growth is encouraged and nurtured. In addition, we offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package.
The Media Trust provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or genetics.
Disclaimer: The above description is intended to describe the general nature of work and level of effort being performed by individuals assigned to this position or job description. This is not to be construed as a complete or exhaustive list of all skills, responsibilities, duties, and/or assignments required. Individuals may be required to perform duties outside of their position, job description, or responsibilities as needed.