Location: Mclean Virginia
At The Media Trust, the Ad Operations Manager is a crucial role in the Digital team in our effort to expand our footprint and support sales growth. This position will be the operational lead for all of our digital properties and products. The ideal candidate will be a digital leader within the company as well as the primary liaison between internal groups and external clients.
The responsibilities are diverse and include, but are not limited to:
- Critical role in building a programmatic ad publisher strategy and responsible for technically implementing that strategy.
- Understand digital advertising functionality across all sites, including knowledge of all ad products.
- Utilize technical knowledge of internal systems to help digital advertising clients succeed in creating a better advertising environment.
- QA creative, site tagging and tracking client issues that may arise throughout the process.
- Identifying process inefficiencies and ways to improve operations workflow (reporting, sales ops, etc).
- Work with internal stakeholders (marketing, sales, csm’s etc) to be a key liaison.
- Campaign optimization and management from pre-sales to post-sales.
- Create/analyze Yield Management and Inventory Reports (delivery & forecasting) on an ongoing basis.
- Stay on top of industry trends and continuously recommend new ad products, systems, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Digital Publisher experience required.
- Minimum of 6 years of Ad Operations experience from a digital publisher.
- In depth knowledge of the programmatic marketplace.
- Experience working in Doubleclick for Publishers required.
- Experience with testing new ad product solutions and managing new ad technology platform integrations or migrations.
- Deep understanding of implementation factors and quality assurance (QA) best practices.
- Proficiency with Excel.
- Ability to interact with key ad publishers and other external high-level clients.
- Strong business acumen and a high degree of technical aptitude.