This ideal candidate will be familiar with how the digital advertising ecosystem works and be able to identify key data elements in delivery paths to be extracted to identify campaign and buyer data for the content served. This information, and its patterns, will be saved in a manner and method that will facilitate automation for future detection and identification at scale.
- Use data samples to locate campaign, creative and buyer identifiers
- Extract the proper content from the DSP/SSP to feed back for automation
- Identifying the DSP and SSP for campaigns delivered
- Building Regular Expressions to locate the IDs identified
- Monitoring samples to ensure proper extraction is taking place
- Assist in displaying data properly for client consumption
- Run SQL queries on the data to identify patterns and create reports
- Work with internal teams to create reports and visualizations in the UI and domo
Ability to identify serving paths for advertising networks
- Reading coding patterns for ID location
Knowledge of Regular Expressions
Knowledge of the Digital Advertising Ecosystem
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years at a digital publisher or ad tech platform in operations or technical support capacities
- An individual that is detail oriented and comfortable working in a face paced environment.
- Proficient using MS Office and Google suite applications.