At The Media Trust, the Ad Operations Manager is a crucial role in the Digital team in our effort to expand our footprint and support sales growth. This position will work as an operational lead helping to support TMT’s digital properties and products. The ideal candidate will be a digital leader within Client Operations and will serve as a primary liaison between internal groups and external clients.
The responsibilities are diverse and include, but are not limited to:
- Be the Client Ops lead in helping publishers with their programmatic advertising strategy and be responsible for technically implementing that strategy.
- Understand publishers’ ad operations functionality across sites, including knowledge of all ad products.
- Contribute technical knowledge of internal systems and workflow utilizing project management fundamentals in the execution of web operations and the online advertising space.
- Assist with identifying, recommending and/or resolving Creative QA, site tagging, and tracking issues that may arise throughout the delivery process.
- Identify process inefficiencies, recommend and champion ways to improve the information and communication workflow (reporting, sales ops, etc).
- Work as an Operations liaison between cross-functional departments (Marketing, Sales, Customer Success, etc).
- Assist clients to identify and resolve issues within their programmatic stack.
- Work with Product teams to ensure that new product solutions are built to meet clients’ needs.
- Stay on top of industry trends and continuously recommend new ad products, systems, etc.
- Digital Publisher experience required.
- Experience working in Google Ad Manager required.
- Minimum of 6 years of Ad Operations experience from a digital publisher.
- In-depth knowledge of the programmatic marketplace.
- Experience with testing new ad product solutions and managing new ad technology platform integrations or migrations.
- Deep understanding of implementation factors and quality assurance (QA) best practices.
- Proficiency in Excel and standard MS Office-type applications.
- Ability to interact with key publishers’ ad ops teams and other external high-level clients.
- Strong business acumen and a high degree of technical aptitude and curiosity.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Applicants selected will be subject to a background check.