Location: Mclean Virginia
At The Media Trust and as a member of the Client Operations Department, you will support the day-to-day execution, delivery and optimization effort of the Digital Vendor Network (DVN) and Publisher clients. The Ad Ops personnel are responsible for ensuring that maximum participation is obtained in order expand the geographic ecosystem of mutual client relationships.
The responsibilities are diverse and include, but are not limited to:
- Identify viable outreach company candidate in support of DVN.
- Use available web search and social media applications to identify company/vendor specific points of contact.
- Conduct client/vendor outreach via phone and email.
- Document and maintain client/vendor communication and outreach activities.
- Coordinates daily with internal teams to promote and advocate workflow enhancement opportunities.
- Perform data entry and ensure that client/vendor information is accurately reflected in the DVN system.
- Support client on-boarding facilitate system demos, and training sessions.
- Create and sent daily, weekly, monthly client status reports.
- Act as point of contact between vendors, clients and TMT.
- Ensure that Customer Success Managers (CSM) receive relevant and timely client information (trending activities).
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, e-Commerce or related discipline.
- 2-3 years professional business experience required.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Passionate about promoting a data-driven culture across the organization
- Creative thinker that is always seeking ways to streamline and improve the status quo.
- Technical mindset to absorb ad-serving technologies with a strong attention to detail.
- Solid interpersonal skills with the ability to work with cross-functional teams or work independently.
- Experience and proficiency with computer applications such as Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- A desire to work in a fast-paced, hands-on environment and in a changing environment.
- Experience with Customer-Relationship Management (CRM) tools.