Authored by Niles Rowland, Vice President of Product Management at The Media Trust.
The Media Filter blocks all security and quality violations that can hurt a publisher’s top and bottom lines. And, with updates every 5 minutes, it can catch the newest malware strains days before all other blockers do.
Our clients can rest assured these security and quality threats don’t reach them.
- Mobile redirects
- Automatic Download: Other Software
- Automatic Download: Exploit Kit
- Automatic Download: APK
- Compromised Content
- Fake Software Update
- Fake Anti-Virus
- Software Install Prompt
- Impression Fraud
- Forceful/Out-of-Browser Redirect
- Detection by 3rd Party
- Suspicious Incidents
- Blocklisted Domains and URLs
- Blocklisted Landing Pages
- Client Defined Domains and URLs
- In Banner Video
- Heavy Ads
- Autoplay Audio
- Set Custom Quality Policy Violations
Best of all, with Media Filter, they can customize blocking to their business needs by adding or removing domains from their blocklist.
In a constantly shifting regulatory and security environment, Media Filter reduces their risks fast through:
- Safeguarding both on page and ad server served ads
- Supporting EBDA, header bidding, and OpenRTB standards
- Allowing set up within hours
- Working effectively in all platforms: desktop, mobile web, API’s
- Robust reporting down to the hour per incident
- Violation reports sent to DSP and exchange partners
- Requiring no extra data collection (GDPR compliant). We only collect what we report back to you.
- Highly customizable: dial in the performance to match your own benchmarks
- Industry Benchmarking
- Mobile SDK
For the past 15 years, we’ve helped publishers protect their users and, by extension, their business. We can do the same for all businesses committed to protecting and delighting their users.